Youth Stewardship Education Program
AT A GLANCE
This program develops a sense of place and stewardship for students from communities surrounding one of the Portland Metro area’s premier local natural areas.
Hundreds of students join us for several full-day explorations the Sandy River Delta and other sites within the watershed.
We offer no cost education opportunities to schools in and around the Portland-Metro area. Experienced biologist, Bill Weiler, and Native American Tradition Keepers provide programs that have been field tested with established curriculum.
- Prepare students for field adventures
- Support teacher led curriculum
- Addresses state standards
- Relate to classroom visits
- Include Native American cultural traditions and perspectives
- Hands-on stewardship activities
For information, please contact Bill Weiler, [email protected].